We provide some additional files for each release as described below
- Built-in scripts: a zip file containing the source for built-in scripts used to define the user interface
- Help documentation: HTML help documentation along with release notes and details of features new for that version
- Manuals: manuals in PDF format. (These are also installed with the main program)
- MSI installer: this can be used to install the program without requiring administrator privilege. Note this method has some limitations. See User-mode Installation for more information. All MSI installers install a 64 bit version only.
- ISO file to burn DVD: if desired you can burn a DVD with the install program and some additional supporting files
- Additional files: Some additional non-versioned files are also available. These include some third-party documents, image files and script source. Click here to access the additional files
Click on a link in the following table to download the item of interest. Note that some items require a username and password to access. Click here for information about obtaining these