Analog circuit simulation
SIMetrix Classic is our general analog and mixed-signal simulator. It includes an enhanced SPICE simulator, schematic editor and waveform viewer in a unified environment. It is easy to use, offers good accuracy and performance, and rapid convergence for a broad range of analog and mixed-signal design applications.
- Analog simulation
- Gate-level digital simulation
- S-Parameter AC lookup table
- Extended sweep modes
- Fast Monte Carlo analysis
- Multi-step analysis
- Safe operating area (SOA) analysis
- Non-linear magnetic with support for air gaps
- Integrated hierarchical schematic editor
- Schematic cross-probing
- Waveform viewer
- Parts browser for external SPICE model libraries
- Scripting language with over 240 commands and 470 functions
- KLU matrix solver allows simulation of difficult circuits
- Available in 32 and 64 bit versions
Who's it for?
- Analog PCB engineers
Our customers say...
This is by far the best simulator I have ever used. The user interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. This is not so with all other simulators. I feel like this simulator was custom designed just for the way I think!
Congratulations on a well thought out and well executed tool.